Since 1968, the U.S. Department of Education (ED) has conducted the Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC) to collect data on key education and civil rights issues in our nation's public schools. The CRDC is collected every two years and gathers a variety of information including: enrollment demographics, preschool, math and science courses, advanced placement, ACT & SAT, discipline, school expenditures and teacher experience.
Click on the link below to access the Office of Civil Rights Data click for Big Horn County School District #2 (2015 data):
To access school level data follow these steps:
2. Select "School and District Search"
3. Select tab that says "Find School(s)"
4. Type in School Name (Lovell Elementary School, Lovell Middle School, or Lovell High School)
5. Select Wyoming from States
6. Click "School search"
7. Click District associated with school