What is Title I?
- Title I funds are a federal grant for schools where 40% or more students are eligible for free/reduced lunch.
- The goal is to provide additional reading and math support and learning opportunities for students who need it.
- The program is intended to help all students meet state standards.
What is the Parent Involvement/Engagement Policy?
- Our schools are committed to involving parents continuously for the planning, reviewing and improving of the Title I programs.
What is the school-parent compact?
- The compact is an agreement among the school, parent and student as to the responsibilities of how improvement in student achievement will occur.